• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

America's Dumbest Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

spr

What a bunch of pu55ys! Who ever set up that site needs to be nicked up with a razor and stuck in a fire ant bed.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
There's valid political opposition, and then there's those sick bastards. I have more respect for an Al'Quida operative than the weasels who put up that site.

Luck

Theres nothing particularly left about that site, that is just a bunch of sick minded losers being disrespectful to our soldiers.

Schmitty

This is disgusting!!!!! I wrote those as@#%!& a letter that hopefully make them reflect on their creation. It is one thing to be opposed to the war after all this is America and we are all given the right to speak up when we disagree, but it is absolutely shamefull when people disrespect our soldiers in order to make a political statement. However I do believe this issue has nothing to do with the left or right there are plenty of good and bad apples on both sides. Also they have a legal right to believe what they want since this is the land of the free. If we did not allow people to speak their mind then we are no better than the Taliban. But believe me I understand everyone's fustration. IT COMES DOWN TO RESPECT!!! This works both ways meaning we are not obliged to give them any respect!

cricechex

ummm....sedition comes to mind. These people need to be shot. End of story! Freedom of speech has gone too far and there is no respect in this country anymore. People are getting away with everything they want. There is an organization in WA that has a banner hanging in front of its building saying, "Victory to the Iraqi Resistence". Every person belonging to that organization would be put into jail or shot during WWII. So what the hell is so different now? We have given too much freedom of speech to the press and to liberal wackos. I'm not so much talking about the website on this thread, but my disgust in general with the press and all the anti-war/American junk.

Ooooh!

Is there ANYTHING we can do to get this site offline?

Here is the WHOIS info: (looks like a site from SWEDEN)

inetnum: 213.15.81.192 - 213.15.81.207
netname: TENECO
descr: Teneco AB
admin-c: SS24982-RIPE
tech-c: FN2233-RIPE
notify: se-ripe@bt.com
mnt-by: CIP-MNT
changed: se-ripe@bt.com 20031028
changed: prov@bt.com 20040108
source: RIPE
route: 213.15.0.0/16
descr: BT Global Services -Nordics
origin: AS5400
remarks: tech support: support@eu.bt.net
remarks: SPAM: abuse@eu.bt.net
mnt-by: CIP-MNT
mnt-lower: CIP-MNT
changed: martina.bojstedt@bt.com 20031215
changed: prov@bt.com 20040130
changed: prov@bt.com 20040505
person: Stefan Strand
address: Goteborgs Energi Gothnet AB
address: Box 53
address: SE-401 20 GOTEBORG
address: SWEDEN
phone: +46 31 62 65 86
e-mail: Stefan.strand@gothnet.se
nic-hdl: SS24982-RIPE
changed: ripe@telenordia.se 20010626
changed: stefan.strand@gothnet.se 20031015
mnt-by: GOTHNET-SE-MNT
person: Fredrik Neij
address: TeNeCo AB
address: Faltspatsgatan 10
address: S-421 30 Vastra Frolunda
address: Sweden
e-mail: fredrik.neij@teneco.se
phone: +46 31 898929
nic-hdl: FN2233-RIPE
notify: riperegistry@pi.se
changed: se-ripe@bt.com 20031028

Schmitty

In my past post I mentioned that these bastards had the legal right to say what ever they want to say since this is America (I really believe this... Voltare said it better... "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it"... 1st Amendment says some good stuff too!). Well it appears these dumbass Sweeds are not protected under our constitution so I have no problem with shutting their ass down as they are the enemy (politically anyway)!! Everyone knows the Sweeds are cowards anyways! Gave up without a fight in WWII. A Nowegian quote says it best "it took one Norwegian to run a thousand Sweeds through the weeds"... old Viking quote.

-keep bling bliging

Ooooh!

I fully respect free speech but these dead soldiers deserve better - even if it is silence on their accidental deaths.

I guess I am appalled by the way this is rendered as a "hot or not" type site.

I am not a blind robot patriot by any means but this sickens me.

These soldiers deserve silence not mockery.

Status
Not open for further replies.