• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

America's Dumbest Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy

Site is funded by George Soros, from Hungary, naturalized citizen of US.

Very anti US. Net worth in $$ Billions. Along with Marc Rich (remember Bill's pardon) funds many anti US efforts. Big money support of www.moveon.org and many similar sites.

Objective is to make US answer to a higher order, put US troops under command of international organizations (KOFOR). For example, wants US troops to be tried by International war crimes tribunal in Hague.

Not a nice fellow. Agree, our worst enemy.

Cin

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
The guys that make these sights, how do they have such a distorted view of the world? Are they in that self-importance mode, where they have to fight some liberal battle?

Why does everyone think things in Iraq are going so bad? We took over a country, and even now, we have held it on the cheap! To put it in perspective I saw a small stat today: 4,907 Navy sailors were killed by Kamikaze's during the invasion of Okinawa. Now that is like 7 times as many as we have killed to this point.

mizzoufan

I took a look at this site and I really couldn't believe my eyes. There is not really much we can do because his free speech is protected which is awesome because this is America. You can send them emails to voice your protest. Here was mine:

How can you all be so disrespectful to the very soldiers that put their butts on the line so you can live here peacefully and make a sick and twisted site such as this. You or I have no idea what it is like to get shot at, run a checkpoint, guard a prison, or be in a country where many would like nothing but to kill you, burn you and do something such as string you on a bridgespan and take pictures. I pity you. Get some help you sick bastard.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
mizzoufan said:
I took a look at this site and I really couldn't believe my eyes. There is not really much we can do because his free speech is protected which is awesome because this is America. You can send them emails to voice your protest. Here was mine:

How can you all be so disrespectful to the very soldiers that put their butts on the line so you can live here peacefully and make a sick and twisted site such as this. You or I have no idea what it is like to get shot at, run a checkpoint, guard a prison, or be in a country where many would like nothing but to kill you, burn you and do something such as string you on a bridgespan and take pictures. I pity you. Get some help you sick bastard.

It's only protected by the government. There is nothing protecting him from you ;)

cindy

Yes, there is a lot you can do.

George Soros is contributing over $70 million to the Kerry campaign. Illegal under McCain Feingold. The FEC - Federal Election Commission is looking into this and will probably had an answer by December 2004. I watched CSPAN coverage of one of their meetings and could not understand a word they were saying. It was all blah blah .... A clear indication there would do nothing until after the election.

Do not take my word, check it out. The stakes are much to high to let his happen to our country.

Remember we are "Hatched" that is subject to the Hatch act which limits our activism in the political arena, but it does not prevent us for all political activity.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
cindy said:
Site is funded by George Soros, from Hungary, naturalized citizen of US.

Very anti US. Net worth in $$ Billions. Along with Marc Rich (remember Bill's pardon) funds many anti US efforts. Big money support of www.moveon.org and many similar sites.

Objective is to make US answer to a higher order, put US troops under command of international organizations (KOFOR). For example, wants US troops to be tried by International war crimes tribunal in Hague.

Not a nice fellow. Agree, our worst enemy.

Cin

How did you figure that out? George Soros is a a pretty liberal guy but I would doubt that he would fund something like this, I could be wrong though.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Update:

Here is something that someone uncovered:

I think the real person is Fredrik Neij Gothnet.se is a larger service provider. TeNeCo AB is the name of the company who the IP (213.15.81.193) is registered to. I am sure they are friends.
Here is a bit more info for you
Here is a picture of Fredrik Neij
http://kublia.lionking.org/Hannover97/2.html

Here is his company
http://teneco.se/

Here is his hacking group.
http://www.tfr.org/

And his email.
tiamo@tfr.org

BTW..the same person that found this info...also got the site shutdown.

zachary2777

Banned
I'm not sure if I should ask how it got shut down, but thank God it did. It made me sick... Whether you agree with the war or not EVERYONE should support the soldiers.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's the liberal way. They despise the military, even though the military doesn't pick its fight. It's like blaming the spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat.

CLAM97to99

This is probably opening a new bag of worms, but would it also be like blaming McDonalds for making people fat?

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Ummmm McDonalds breakfast..... I blame people for making people fat. Eat what you want, drink as much as you can... and PT your @$$ off during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.