• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ak-74

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
*sigh* No one's seen or remembers Tombstone. *sigh* :(

Wow, we're only on page 4 of the comments and the thread has already run the usual course by breaking down into homoerotic speech. :) True AW fashion!! All we need now is a big picture of a padlock at the bottom!! :D

Seriously, though, MB, can just one of us be members in order to get into the Gun Club, or do we all need a membership? I think non-members can shoot there, it just costs a little bit more.

Fixer2Flyer

Use to fix it...Now I'm going to fly it
Suggestions

The AK-74 is a good rifle, and so is the AK-47, plus the rounds for the AK-47 are easy to find and cheap. I own a Yugoslavian SKS with a front mounted grenade launcher. It shoots the same rounds as the AK-47 and and has a 10 round built in magazine. If you are looking for something like an AK-47 I would recommend an AR-15 M4. They shoot the .223 or 5.56 and usually come with a 30 round magazine. If you are looking at not spending a lot of money, but want a good assault rifle, look at DPMS Arms, awesome rifles for a great price.