• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airwarriors Stickers?

AW sticker designs presented, which do you like the best?

• Schnugg's White

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Phrogpilot's Original White

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • SBpilot's Window Sticker

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Plain with NA/NFO wings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plain with all three wings

• Phrog's with all three wings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

East

东部
Contributor
True

Regardless of design (seeing how voting trend is going), I think Schnugg came up with the most accurate wings.

True, but stil missing one set of wings....

I know AW is primary an officer board and all, but still; NACs are part of todays naval aircrews.

Attachments

• 315.gif
    315.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
  • crm.gif
    crm.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 4

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
True, but stil missing one set of wings....

I know AW is primary an officer board and all, but still; NACs are part of todays naval aircrews.

good call.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
No, we should change the whole thing to GW for "Ground Warriors" and to remind us of our commander in chief.

phrogpilot73

So when do we go into production?
I'm going to edit a couple of my designs to represent the suggestions of the forum members - then put them all back up again for a vote. I don't see why we couldn't have this all wrapped up by the end of the month - but that also depends on it getting John's final blessing.

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
I'm going to edit a couple of my designs to represent the suggestions of the forum members - then put them all back up again for a vote. I don't see why we couldn't have this all wrapped up by the end of the month - but that also depends on it getting John's final blessing.

Speaking of which...he hasn't really shown up on this topic.

You out there buddy?..we need council to grease the gears. :)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of which...he hasn't really shown up on this topic.

You out there buddy?..we need council to grease the gears. :)

Oh, yes he has...reread the thread, you may have missed it. He's been very vocal in his support and direction.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I have been viewing this thread when I can, but I don't have the internet time nor bandwidth to reply to most of what I am reading. As zab said, I (as with others on this site) are in operational billets that preclude us from being on the site 24/7....

I am leaning towards phrog's design, and like the direction the discussion is going in. Completely agree with zab and others comments on only starting out with one, so no one is left holding bag. I can help with startup or whatever, someone just email me. I have a hard time seeing the pics from my current connection unfortunately.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.