• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airwarriors Stickers?

AW sticker designs presented, which do you like the best?

• Schnugg's White

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Phrogpilot's Original White

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • SBpilot's Window Sticker

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Plain with NA/NFO wings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plain with all three wings

• Phrog's with all three wings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

phrogpilot73

Did a search and couldn't find anything on the subject... Has anyone ever considered getting Airwarriors stickers made up? Not cheesy, gigantic ones - but decent looking ones that might look good on the back of a vehicle...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Surely there is a creative type among us that could come up with a perfect design...

I see coffee mugs in the future here... I see an opportunity to make 10% margin for the upkeep of the site... I see.....

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Surely there is a creative type among us that could come up with a perfect design...

I see coffee mugs in the future here... I see an opportunity to make 10% margin for the upkeep of the site... I see.....
WORLD DOMINATION?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm game....

aw-1.jpg

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I like Schnugg's design. Its KISS Simple and gets the point across...

I also think making fun of the Absolut bottle commercials... Absolut AW...

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I like the oval one. That style is in right now...but there needs to be an option without wings for the unwashed among us.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I like the oval one. That style is in right now...but there needs to be an option without wings for the unwashed among us.
Yeah, otherwise we might enter another "is it okay to wear brown shoes or not" debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.