• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airwarriors Stickers?

AW sticker designs presented, which do you like the best?

• Schnugg's White

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Phrogpilot's Original White

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • SBpilot's Window Sticker

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Plain with NA/NFO wings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plain with all three wings

• Phrog's with all three wings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
aw airlines

A4's two favorite loves...sans the limes of course:

note: purely for whimsical purposes.

Attachments

• airwarriors-nwa.JPG
    airwarriors-nwa.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 45

snake020

Contributor
Here's why I like phrogpilot's sticker: it's cool, simple, to the point, and confident.

Start adding too many graphics, slogans, and/or dot coms onto it and it'll begin to look way too busy and more like a product for the folks at baseops.net

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I'll definitely chip in for a stack of stickers. Many desks and wall lockers here at The I will be "zapped" as it were.

My vote goes for the simple, black and white oval, with the "It's not all choker whites & dining outs" on the bottom.

SQUIDutah

pilot
I have a buddy that can do $2.50 for the "airwarriors" banner and $0.50 for a 3.5" x 3.0" oval "AW" sticker (plus S&H). He thinks it will take about a week to clean up the image and pump it out. Let me know if this sounds good.

blur

A-pool
Could we possibly get a "summarization" post that includes pics of all the options on the poll (prhog, since you have the initial post, maybe edit and throw the pics in that post?)? Or is there any way to add pics to the poll itself?

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Thought I'd post all the poll options on one post
as to make it easier to check them all out w/o
scrolling all over the place and changing pages.

Schnugg's White
aw-1.jpg

Schnugg's Gray
aw2.jpg

CWJones' F/A-18
attachment.php

CWJones' A-4
attachment.php

Phrog's Gray
Airwarriors20Sticker.gif

Phrog's White
Airwarriors20Sticker2.gif

SBPilot's Window Sticker
awlogo.jpg

blur said:
Could we possibly get a "summarization" post that includes pics of all the options on the poll

Beat me to it..:p

Nonetheless...enjoy

AJB37

I like SBPilot's window sticker, but I do have to point out that it has a striking resemblance to some warrior lacrosse stickers that I have seen around...

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
I have a 'concept' sketch of what the bumper sticker could be. Granted, it's a little rough :icon_tong View attachment 5001

+1 to the guys with actual talent. I could never draw a stick man to save my life =(

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
HOw about plain white like Scnugg's
with the wings like prhogs
no color, no URL
Just a circle with AW and the wings below?

Regardless of design (seeing how voting trend is going), I think Schnugg came up with the most accurate wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.