• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aerial Vehicle Operator (7371) Information

Cmck93

AVO application
That would be very much appreciated. I tried to ask in a round about way to Mr. Celestine, but he gave me an answer that was as round about as my question.
Well I know there’s at least 2 applicants, I submitted a package recently, now it’s the waiting game!

Cmck93

AVO application
I think the new test requirement provided with such short notice should make the number of applicants a little tighter this cycle…

gcfgiv

I think the new test requirement provided with such short notice should make the number of applicants a little tighter this cycle…
All I know is as soon as I found out the test requirement I signed up that day and took it the next week, the proctor had to keep making phone calls to figure out how to do it. I got my paper that said I passed above the minimum so I was happy with that.

Cmck93

AVO application
Same experience, I know it’s graded on a bell curve but I don’t know what the max score is or if it’s like each score is a range….

Cmck93

AVO application
Same experience, I know it’s graded on a bell curve but I don’t know what the max score is or if it’s like each score is a range….
It could be the highest possible is 104 in which case I’d imagine it’s more of like a range instead of a one for one situation….

gcfgiv

That’s insane!, that test was pretty wild too.
I didn't think it was too bad other than one part I am pretty sure I completely reversed what it was asking for. I feel like me only saving grace was probably the picture one as I love looking at things on Google maps when I am stuck on deployment

Cmck93

AVO application
It wasn’t painful just different than most standard tests. I was pretty fortunate to have some good interviews, one was with a triton pilot and another with a LT who’s helping set up a stingray command…. I got a lot of questions answered.

gcfgiv

It wasn’t painful just different than most standard tests. I was pretty fortunate to have some good interviews, one was with a triton pilot and another with a LT who’s helping set up a stingray command…. I got a lot of questions answered.
I reached out to a retired CDR who gave me an interview who is the carrier sustainability operations person, a task force Commodore, an MQ9 Air force LTCOL who was a commanding officer, and a CW04 I decided to toss in extra it might hurt it might help who knows.

gcfgiv

Dang, I only got 2….
It said minimum 3 for the OCS package, but in my mind they accept street so I figured I would ask someone not in the service to see if I would be a good fit for what they were building. Hope it pays off

Cmck93

AVO application
Yea I was just shooting for close to the same designation hopefully they want more than last cycle and hopefully we both get it…. I found out that there’s gonna be 2 duty stations but they are still under construction. And eventually overseas too.

Cmck93

AVO application
Oh and the two I was talking about for interview was for my letters of recommendation, I had 3 for the regular interviews