• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Additonal documents after application submission.

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
Does NRC allow additional LORS/awards to be sent after you already submitted application prior to board commencing?

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
NVM I got my answer. You can submit additional documents but there is no guarantee it will make it to the board.

exNavyOffRec

NVM I got my answer. You can submit additional documents but there is no guarantee it will make it to the board.

you can pretty much guarantee it won't be included, each application is submitted as a file, to add info it needs to be rejected then info added, then resubmitted, and if the submission date has passed for any of the designators you are applying for then they can't add it.

and awards really don't mean much anyway, LORS depend on the designator going for and what they say.

LuckyMcFly

you can pretty much guarantee it won't be included, each application is submitted as a file, to add info it needs to be rejected then info added, then resubmitted, and if the submission date has passed for any of the designators you are applying for then they can't add it.

and awards really don't mean much anyway, LORS depend on the designator going for and what they say.

But I was on my elementary school honor roll, that should count for something :)

I'm was in a similar boat a month ago but I decided to just let my application go as it was instead of rejecting and resubmitting. At the end of the day I think my application is strong, and if it isn't strong enough I can just reapply later and add the additional info to strengthen the application.