• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9/9/9/64

BerkeleyNROTC09

Could you go over your study process? This is a great score, and we would all appreciate hearing how exactly you got it.

Also, if you still remember any of the test, could you regurgitate them as best you can?

Thanks!

-Matt

Conaway

i go to Old Dominion in Norfolk, its like 2/3s OCs.
lol im really not sure what the OAR means, i know the others of course. what is the max for that last one, is 64 even good?

Uhh, ya! Considering it's out 80. I haven't heard of anyone breaking 70, but I'm sure it's possible.

My score was one giant shit sandwich and it's embarrassing, so I'm retaking it. 5/6/5 and 49 I think. Does anyone know what the minimum scores are?

FUPaladin

couldabeen
Uhh, ya! Considering it's out 80. I haven't heard of anyone breaking 70, but I'm sure it's possible.

My score was one giant shit sandwich and it's embarrassing, so I'm retaking it. 5/6/5 and 49 I think. Does anyone know what the minimum scores are?

I'm pretty sure there's no official minimum score, but your recruiter can let you know what is considered competitive for whatever you're applying for.

Kycntryboy

pilot
RetreadRand said:
The OAR really is a useful tool for the NAVY to determine what kind of officer you will become.
As part of the Command Screen board this year, they had a mandatory cutoff of 63.
If you did not score above a 63 you won't be a Skipper. Word to the wise, if you even want to CONSIDER Naval Aviation as a career, retake the ASTB and get those scores up.

I don't see any smiles so I'll bite, I find this statement contradictory by the time you would have a command screen you would have already proven what type of officer you are. I would hope that they wouldn't resort to a test that you took when you were 20 to help separate the wheat from the chaff. If you are kidding let the hopeful’s know, so they aren’t thinking they're screwed.
v/r