• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9/9/9/64

Sub dio

i just studied for 4 days got a 9/9/9/64 not exactly sure how rare this is, but i'd be more than happy to talk to anyone about what was on it...im brand new to this site so let me know how is works, i guess i can put my email on my profile or something. I did study what was recommended on here so you all should be straight if you follow this site.

Lonestar155

is good to go
i just studied for 4 days got a 9/9/9/64 not exactly sure how rare this is, but i'd be more than happy to talk to anyone about what was on it...im brand new to this site so let me know how is works, i guess i can put my email on my profile or something. I did study what was recommended on here so you all should be straight if you follow this site.

If you studied that hard you would know how rare that is... Just rub it in eh??
Just kidding, but that score is definitly cream of the crop. Good job you earned it.

Sub dio

i mean, i know its good, i guess its kinda hard for me to believe, cuz i didnt think it was that hard. but i nah im not trying to rub it in, i kinda feel like i should help people out cuz this site is just bad ass in preparation, gotta return the favor for the help this site gives is all...

MasterBates

Just remember, when you have a bad brief or flight, be sure to tell the IP:

"Sir, I got a 9/9/9 on my ASTB, so its cool, I'm gauranteed jets"

Congrats on a good score.. Now, as is always said- Don't fvck it up (by doing something stupid that would cause you NOT to get selected)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Congrats on your score. You should be proud. Seriously ...

I never took the ASTB ... I got jets. I flew A-4's, A-6's, and 747's .... how'd I do???

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Some people are just rocks, even if I studied, I certainly wouldn't do that well. I studied my butt off for the old AQT/FAR, actually, only the academic part. Sure enough, ended with a 5/9 which equals rock.

I dig this part of your sig BTW:

i want to fly, pretty fraekin bad, i love anything involving adrenaline though. I'm a middy and yes i fell for a funny prank on my cruise. I would do the same, damn middies eating food and getting it the way. I go to a NROTC unit thats huge, rotc is pretty stupid, seems like most of it is meant to waste your time, but i guess i should get use to that, the navy is probably all about that. Anyway im down for talkin to whoever, just email me or somethin

Sub dio

i don't know what is it haha, i have two really good friends who use to be in rotc and the ASTB took a big sh*t on both of them, i almost felt bed when i called them today and told them i got nines. lol