• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9/9/9/64

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
i mean, i know its good, i guess its kinda hard for me to believe, cuz i didnt think it was that hard. but i nah im not trying to rub it in, i kinda feel like i should help people out cuz this site is just bad ass in preparation, gotta return the favor for the help this site gives is all...
English please.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I'm not a YN1, we had a YN1 back in our BOOST class, and FMRAM insists on confusing the two of us, hence his smiley. As to Retread, there would be no slurping sounds if FMRAM would stop smacking like his mother taught him. ;)

I would retaliate AGAIN but my post would simply be deleted AGAIN. :D

Sub dio

I think a college student just knocked me and the nation's greatest fighting service? WTF over?

just messin man, it's all good.

on a side note(and prob should be a diff thread) i just got sugery on my sinuses so i can pass my physical. Anyone have advise about that, because i really dont think im gonna tell the flight surgeon unless its absolutely necessary.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I think a college student just knocked me and the nation's greatest fighting service? WTF over?

We'll just pretend that the "comment" was never made and that we don't have enough intelligence to understand. then the reprisals will begin :)

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Ha ha..Hey bud..

I always sensed that there was something wrong with your/Pat's room Lance...
It's the smell...

agentsmith.jpg

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
just messin man, it's all good.

on a side note(and prob should be a diff thread) i just got sugery on my sinuses so i can pass my physical. Anyone have advise about that, because i really dont think im gonna tell the flight surgeon unless its absolutely necessary.

Some folks are going to disagree with me on this but IMO, never tell the flight surgeon more than he or she needs to know.