• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

43 NSS needed to get into Primary

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
This was clearly Iranian or Chinese special forces...now they know Aero-2, what's next? A T-34C NATOPS?

We must do a lot better in protecting our secrets.

wrecklessfool

just slackin...
*RUMOR, HEARSAY, ETC*

Just heard from a friend in API that somebody broke in to FLT MGMT over the weekend and stole copies of the tests. The theft was discovered (not the thief...yet) and now everybody in weeks 1-4 are on hold until the situation is resolved. I know all about desperate measures for desperate times, but to go full retard this early in the first quarter...

I just feel sorry for all the law abiding students who are going to pay for this jackassery. And the instructors too, who will have to re-write all the tests (I assume).

Anybody know some more about this?

I'm in A pool, and I just got wind of this earlier today when flight management called and said everyone was to muster in khakis at 0700 in the auditorium. I heard CO, NCIS investigation, pryed safe, LOCKDOWN. Well, I can say that this may level the playing field somewhat for those of us who will class up in the next few months as there will be less gouge floating around on the new tests. I hope they catch the sorry SOB that pulled this stunt as it thins out at least one more individual from the stampede who, in my opinion, doesn't deserve to wear the uniform of an officer.

punx_clever

DIVOLC is potential going to be set back a few hours for this too.

Why is the navy so intent on screwing me over!?!??!!

/sarcasm

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Frightening to think of the perpetrators as potentially being future squadronmattes. I know everyone uses the phrase "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying", but come on.......simply unbelievable, ranks right up there with the a pool guy who crashed his lexus into a family home while driving home drunk (though worse IMHO, as this was obviously premeditated)

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
heard the same rumor previously mentioned from a buddy of mine in API, if true...holy crap

glad to be in primary already

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Unfortunate for the A-pool guys as I don't think any of them could give a shit right now enough to do such a thing. Desperate API guy with a pink sheet or two already? Perhaps...

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Definitely glad I'm not there anymore. I thought the fallout from Operation Bird Strike sucked...standby.

d3west86

Get ready for it...

ncis-2.jpg

They're coming for YOU

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Unfortunate for the A-pool guys as I don't think any of them could give a shit right now enough to do such a thing. Desperate API guy with a pink sheet or two already? Perhaps...

THIS. Exactly this.

No we don't care enough to do something like this, nor would we even conceive doing something this idiotic. I would never EVER think to do something like this and put my career/life/future career on the line??? No thanks.

Some of us down here are trying to do the right things and stay out of trouble, but its guys like this that make it harder/worse for everyone. I do hope they catch this assclown. I was at Flounders over the weekend watching a Wet Tshirt contest, so I know I'm clear.

I can't believe this. Found out about it today in our DIVOLC class....we'll see what ramifications this will bring tomorrow during the brief.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
This guy is toast...he should just go on the run and say "I have US Navy pilot training exams" as his bargaining chip when he defects to Cuba.

The only way this guy saves face is a high-speed car chase, speed boat...and Cuba. Then we could say he was an idiot..but man, did he have some stones.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Thats fuckin stupid if true. Thank God tomorrows my last day of API. Being company-mates with the land nav scandal of '09 at TBS was enough drama for me.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Did he/she really think that the tests wouldn't be changed after such an overt burglary?

Our nation's best and brightest, ladies and gentlemen...