• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

43 NSS needed to get into Primary

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
One Ensign looks just like another... If this incident doesn't upset you maybe its time you sit down and consider why it doesn't.

...says the one salty Ensign to another.

Remember folks, as much as it may piss you off and make your lives harder, you can't stop stupid. You can only hope to postpone it.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
...says the one salty Ensign to another.

Remember folks, as much as it may piss you off and make your lives harder, you can't stop stupid. You can only hope to postpone it.

Well said, it's probably for the best that the quality of his character came to light before he made it any further in the pipeline. It makes life more difficult for others, but at least nobody's life was put at risk.

NavyAv8

Safe to say you are definitely in the minority on this one, don't really understand why you wouldn't be mad but alright. I didn't enjoy being locked down until 1500 Monday, didn't enjoy sitting in the auditorium for several hours the next day, didn't enjoy taking the survey (biggest waste of paper in history), didn't enjoy taking a brand new Navigation test and a brand new FR & R test either. I'm sure the dudes that had just taken the Aero test didn't enjoy their scores getting thrown out and I'm sure the staff and instructors didn't enjoy dealing with all the BS and rewriting all the tests. One Ensign looks just like another; this certainly didn't do the officer corps' reputation any favors. If this incident doesn't upset you maybe its time you sit down and consider why it doesn't.

Perhaps, I am able to simply say, "It is what it is...." From the stuff that I have seen in A-pool and API so far, all I can say these days is that if it wasn't this crap, then it is going to be something else. I really like to poster that is hanging in flight management's office. It reads something like: "MISTAKES..Some people exist to serve as a warning to others." Like I said man, It is what it is.

magnetfreezer

if it wasn't this crap, then it is going to be something else.

Had someone who overslept and missed about 20 minutes of FTU (RAG) class. He was bringing donuts for the next several days as penalty. Another friend did the same thing in A-pool and got a couple mornings of phone/desk watch duty. Not really in the same league as breaking and entering, damage to government safes, and theft.