• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
Yea I know I thought the same. I kind of get why he said that, but at the same time I feel like they made the ISPP so enlisted people could have an advantage....
Oh you serious. That is super unfortunate. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I feel it’s harder for enlisted for sure. I would have evaluated off of your package not “level the playing field over handouts” ??‍♂️

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Yea I know I thought the same. I kind of get why he said that, but at the same time I feel like they made the ISPP so enlisted people could have an advantage....
Yeah that’s the whole point lol. Reward the people who stay in and got their degree. Unfair advantage okaaaaay then

BDavis11

Contributor
Yeah that’s the whole point lol. Reward the people who stay in and got their degree. Unfair advantage okaaaaay then
Man, ya win some ya lose some but you still have a chance. Hopefully you make the cut in that 2 mins time frame That they are looking at it

OptionsDollaraire

Anyone know what the deal is with this situation? Met the Commander (O5) at the recruiting station and struck up a conversation awhile back. Was able to get his phone number and he told me "if you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me". Well, I had a question on my packet and getting a prior service question ironed out before I miss this board. Told my recruiter of the recommendation that the Commander gave me and my recruiter got really mad at me saying "I jumped the chain of command and that is totally inappropriate and unacceptable." Now he won't even get back to me and packages are due tomorrow. Anyone have any insight? Might be joining the folks for the next board at this rate...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Anyone know what the deal is with this situation? Met the Commander (O5) at the recruiting station and struck up a conversation awhile back. Was able to get his phone number and he told me "if you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me". Well, I had a question on my packet and getting a prior service question ironed out before I miss this board. Told my recruiter of the recommendation that the Commander gave me and my recruiter got really mad at me saying "I jumped the chain of command and that is totally inappropriate and unacceptable." Now he won't even get back to me and packages are due tomorrow. Anyone have any insight? Might be joining the folks for the next board at this rate...

You could have just been upfront with the recruiter and told him (1) I meet the CO/CDR and he said it’s fine for me to contact him and (2) you planned/actually did to contact him.