• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
I think I’m making it by the skin of my teeth. My recruiter for some reason wants a signed word doc version of the very nice recommendation letter my old skipper wrote for me (I know they don’t care about these) but he signed the pdf version that he attached to the DD370 so idk why it matters. Other than that I should be good to go.

BDavis11

Contributor
I think I’m making it by the skin of my teeth. My recruiter for some reason wants a signed word doc version of the very nice recommendation letter my old skipper wrote for me (I know they don’t care about these) but he signed the pdf version that he attached to the DD370 so idk why it matters. Other than that I should be good to go.
I’m just waiting on this letter. If not I’ll still be submitting but not ISPP. I’ll be in general population really hoping for the best with my scores

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
I’m just waiting on this letter. If not I’ll still be submitting but not ISPP. I’ll be in general population really hoping for the best with my scores
Definitely not a place you want to be if ISPP is on the table for you since it’s basically auto select

BDavis11

Contributor
Are you submitting today or tomorrow?

Are you submitting today or tomorrow?
Most likely tomorrow. If I have to submit the regular way I’ll ask Paul if I can submit my letter late if it comes sometime next week but I won’t hold my breath

AeawCP

Yea I know I thought the same. I kind of get why he said that, but at the same time I feel like they made the ISPP so enlisted people could have an advantage....