• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
If the designator is closed, will they update board schedule? If yes, could someone post pls
So there will still be a SNA/snfo board cuz they will still be taking nfo apps. The new schedule doesn’t have any cancellations in it. It also hasn’t been released last time I looked at it

exNavyOffRec

My recruiters seems to think they are only taking NFOs in May. Not clear if that's speculation or actual policy.
Well think about this, if it is true and a person wants to be a SNA but puts SNA and SNFO on their application guess what will happen, but if a person only wants SNA and only puts SNA then worst case you are pushed to the next board.

So think about what you really want to do and what you put on your application.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Well think about this, if it is true and a person wants to be a SNA but puts SNA and SNFO on their application guess what will happen, but if a person only wants SNA and only puts SNA then worst case you are pushed to the next board.

So think about what you really want to do and what you put on your application.
I’m not sure what you are talking about so let me clarify. My recuiter said they are only selecting SNFOs in May, so it’s a SNFO only board. They will not be selecting SNA applicants until board later in the year, most likely in the Fall.

I’m not torn between SNA or SNFO. I’m just relaying what my recuiter told me.