• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

What’s the difference? I’m active duty and applied OCS for the May board but didn’t include anything about ISPP. Does that matter?
Look up PA100F. Essentially, through your COC, your first flag admiral must endorse your package. NRC is then pressed to consider the candidate favorable for selection. If denied, I believe they have to give justification to said flag officer. Qualifying ASTB scores that aren’t “the best” is not valid justification (historically speaking). Check previous boards, it’s evident.

PA100F current lifespan is NOV2021-NOV23. Then the process will be reevaluated. Use it

Biff42

What’s the difference? I’m active duty and applied OCS for the May board but didn’t include anything about ISPP. Does that matter?
It does matter, for ISPP the you would if needed your first flag officer to sign off with a memo. Otherwise you're going in a regular fleet applicatnt.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
It does matter, for ISPP the you would if needed your first flag officer to sign off with a memo. Otherwise you're going in a regular fleet applicatnt.

ISPP applicants if endorsed almost always get selected unless quotas are crunched (as in right now).