• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I don’t have any attitude I just not a fan of people not knowing the truth and how thing really works due to bad officer recruiter and bad CCC. That all.

That’s all not relevant when my source is from someone who works with CNRC and N1 on a very routine basis.

Snaptj

That’s all not relevant when my source is from someone who works with CNRC and N1 on a very routine basis.
You think your the only one with a source… so the thousand of officers that work at CNRC over the years that come to shipboard command after there done on shore duty… has no experience and guidance on this matter…

FormerRecruitingGuru

You think your the only one with a source… so the thousand of officers that work at CNRC over the years that come to shipboard command after there done on shore duty… has no experience and guidance on this matter…

Just because you know someone who did a tour at CNRC 4 years ago and is now back in the fleet doesn’t mean they have the most up to date information.

Your info and knowledge is off, plain and simple.

Snaptj

Just because you know someone who did a tour at CNRC 4 years ago and is now back in the fleet doesn’t mean they have the most up to date information.

You mean serve recently and still know people there but it ok nothing to prove to you but I just thankful to have actual people that know what there talk about period…

Snaptj

I also finding it really funny you talk about most up to date information but you tell everyone that ask for you help in the thread to read the threads that are outdated and not correct information but it ok

FormerRecruitingGuru

I also finding it really funny you talk about most up to date information but you tell everyone that ask for you help in the thread to read the threads that are outdated and not correct information but it ok

I am suggesting folks to go check out recent aviation threads? I’ve never told folks to read outdated info…

FormerRecruitingGuru

You mean serve recently and still know people there but it ok nothing to prove to you but I just thankful to have actual people that know what there talk about period…

You have multiple people with recruiting backgrounds telling you you’re wrong. If you’re so smart…

You have yet to say who your “sources” are. Stop trolling.

Snaptj

You have multiple people with recruiting backgrounds telling you you’re wrong. If you’re so smart…

You have yet to say who your “sources” are. Stop trolling.
Like I said nothing to prove to you…and who exactly did actually say is your sources cnrc and N1 that very vague, that can be trolling or anyone just be who you claim to be…..