• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gamer773

Applicant
I just got word that my recruiter retired and I have not been able to contact my recruiter again (his phone and email have gone silent) and I have not heard from any new recruiters from the office. I did get the name of who would handle my files from now on, but he hasn’t contacted me at all. How should I proceed?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I just got word that my recruiter retired and I have not been able to contact my recruiter again (his phone and email have gone silent) and I have not heard from any new recruiters from the office. I did get the name of who would handle my files from now on, but he hasn’t contacted me at all. How should I proceed?
Keep following up until they respond

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
There is an actual quota for how many AD sailor that can be selected

No, not really. There's a CNRC dashboard that's mainly used for recruiters to determine which OCS programs are open, about to close and are straight up closed. There's also an annual Officer Accession Plan that accounts for all Big Navy accessions, like OCS, ODS, STA-21, NROTC, USNA, ISTs, LDO/CWO, lateral transfers, etc. etc.

If a Fleet applicant is PROREC'd and then ships... it is adjusted from the CNRC goal. However, there is no Fleet/AD "quota" both in the accession plan nor for each OCS PROREC board.

Snaptj

No, not really. There's a CNRC dashboard that's mainly used for recruiters to determine which OCS programs are open, about to close and are straight up closed. There's also an annual Officer Accession Plan that accounts for all Big Navy accessions, like OCS, ODS, STA-21, NROTC, USNA, ISTs, LDO/CWO, lateral transfers, etc. etc.

If a Fleet applicant is PROREC'd and then ships... it is adjusted from the CNRC goal. However, there is no Fleet/AD "quota" both in the accession plan nor for each OCS PROREC board.
If you say so