• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VStatSupreme

Yup, haha. I got so excited only to be big sad. He did confirm what people are saying that we will probably find out before the due date of the next board, although he’s just as confused as us on why it’s taking so long.

Crockerkio

Yup, haha. I got so excited only to be big sad. He did confirm what people are saying that we will probably find out before the due date of the next board, although he’s just as confused as us on why it’s taking so long.
It is taking some time but everything happens for a reason. One of my friends who’s up there now he found out in 13 days for SWO but every board is different. We will find out just stay positive guys. We’re all on the edge of our seats ha.

VStatSupreme

Well in any case, since we’re really close to the end I’m just gonna post this spreadsheet again for anyone on this thread who hasn’t already added their info. Now’s you’re chance.