• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ky1738

My recruiter said they should get back to us before the 30th. They try to get back the results before the submission deadline for the next board so those who don’t get accepted can reapply.

Ky1738

My recruiter said they should get back to us before the 30th. They try to get back the results before the submission deadline for the next board so those who don’t get accepted can reapply.
He tells me that I will for sure have an answer before then but when it comes to the government and the military 100% aren’t even a 100%

exNavyOffRec

Recruiters have no idea when info will be back, and if a person is given a "N" there is supposed to be a 6 month wait unless a person has a significant change in their application (ex: retake ASTB or change in GPA).