• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

So I contacted Mr. Celestin and he said my package is at the board even though I was highlighted as a late submission. Hoping I’m picked up!

OAR: 51
Undergraduate GPA: 3.72
Graduate GPA: 3.33
LOR/interview: 2 O6 Supply, 1 O4 Submarines
TIS and age waiver: 31 with 10 years in as an MT

kyg9505

So I contacted Mr. Celestin and he said my package is at the board even though I was highlighted as a late submission. Hoping I’m picked up!

OAR: 51
Undergraduate GPA: 3.72
Graduate GPA: 3.33
LOR/interview: 2 O6 Supply, 1 O4 Submarines
TIS and age waiver: 31 with 10 years in as an MT
That's awesome! I am seeing all the other board's results coming out and getting so nervous haha hopefully we hear some good news around new years!

That's awesome! I am seeing all the other board's results coming out and getting so nervous haha hopefully we hear some good news around new years!
I called The OCM and she told me to call if there haven’t been results posted by the first week of january

joshuasnichols2

Contributor
Has anyone heard any updates from their officer recruiters on this board? Fleet applicant here and I don't have an officer recruiter to ask since I made and submitted my package.

Has anyone heard any updates from their officer recruiters on this board? Fleet applicant here and I don't have an officer recruiter to ask since I made and submitted my package.
I am also a fleet applicant but I know an OR from the talent acquisition group in JAX he said that this is like the last board to have results or something but he thinks we should find out before the new year.

kyg9505

I am also a fleet applicant but I know an OR from the talent acquisition group in JAX he said that this is like the last board to have results or something but he thinks we should find out before the new year.
I sure hope so. It would be nice to have something to celebrate for at the end of the year hahaha. I've been checking BUPERS like every day lol

Does anyone know where they release the results list to? I have seen on forums here that people post the prorec list but i cant seem to find any DON website that releases those.