• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 27NOV2023 INTEL BOARD

I believe so yes. That is the one I was put in for.
That's curious. Results for the 04DEC IWC board have not released yet.

Based on past convene-results dates, I was thinking 22DEC would be earliest for the results memo; and that's pretty optimistic considering the holidays.

tgilly02

That's curious. Results for the 04DEC IWC board have not released yet.

Based on past convene-results dates, I was thinking 22DEC would be earliest for the results memo; and that's pretty optimistic considering the holidays.
Received the call for selection this morning around 1100 from my Recruiter. It may have been that because I was submitted to both boards that the INTEL board just forwarded me to the CW board with recommendation. Like I said above my experience is much more suited for CW, but I wanted to focus on INTEL.

Received the call for selection this morning around 1100 from my Recruiter. It may have been that because I was submitted to both boards that the INTEL board just forwarded me to the CW board with recommendation. Like I said above my experience is much more suited for CW, but I wanted to focus on INTEL.
Huh, well congratulations!

I'm an active Sailor eagerly awaiting the outcome of the IWC board. Hopefully your news means it's coming soon.

I didn't get selected for INTEL but I got selected for CW. CW was put on as a secondary without me knowing cause my recruiter told me not to put the designators on my APSR. I was clearly a better CW candidate but I really wanted INTEL for HUMINT. I know this boards completed and if I decline CW, I can never get it again. Does anyone have any advice on accepting the CW and trying for a lateral after a couple years? Or how it would affect my chances to decline the offer and try again for INTEL on the next board?

Just so you’re not disappointed it’s important to keep in mind that Navy intel doesn’t focus on HUMINT as much as other INTs. You may still get chances to work with HUMINT from time to time if you’re lucky, but don’t count on it being a major part of your career.

Of course, when you’re ready to get out, you could always try to transition to an agency that deals heavily with HUMINT like the CIA.

EchoMike

My recruiter just got back to me and said results came out mid-December. I am non-select but I hope some of you get the good word!

For other priors, have you received orders yet? I'm so curious on when they'll drop. Once they do, I can get the out processing items started.