• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 27NOV2023 INTEL BOARD

Heh-Roeee (Scooby-doo style),

I am not usually a forum kind of guy but this will be a nice place to focus my anxiety as we wait 1-2 months haha

My stats are as follows:

UG GPA: 3.0 (International Business)
Graduate GPA: 3.3 (Poli Sci)
OAR: 59
Prior Experience: Enlisted (branch omitted on purpose)
Male, 27
First time applying
Nervous? Yes.
Anxious? Yes.
Relatively in good spirits that the outcome of this result will determine which road I take in life for the next few years? Yes.

Anywho, best of luck to all and hey, hopefully, just hopefully, we run into each other in Newport next year! 🙂

Bests,

Keurig (because who doesn't love a Keurig haha)
Selected; See some of you down the road and best of luck to everyone on whatever comes next!

tgilly02

I didn't get selected for INTEL but I got selected for CW. CW was put on as a secondary without me knowing cause my recruiter told me not to put the designators on my APSR. I was clearly a better CW candidate but I really wanted INTEL for HUMINT. I know this boards completed and if I decline CW, I can never get it again. Does anyone have any advice on accepting the CW and trying for a lateral after a couple years? Or how it would affect my chances to decline the offer and try again for INTEL on the next board?

exNavyOffRec

I didn't get selected for INTEL but I got selected for CW. CW was put on as a secondary without me knowing cause my recruiter told me not to put the designators on my APSR. I was clearly a better CW candidate but I really wanted INTEL for HUMINT. I know this boards completed and if I decline CW, I can never get it again. Does anyone have any advice on accepting the CW and trying for a lateral after a couple years? Or how it would affect my chances to decline the offer and try again for INTEL on the next board?
It is not unusual for the IWC board to select a person for an IWC designator they feel they are better suited for. If you decline you will probably not get picked up again for any IWC designator.

Did you get selected for CW from the 04DEC board?