• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Turtle5403

I used this website, it helped get me from like 35 to 60 in a few weeks. https://www.navy-prt.com/navy-prt-training-plans/pushup-training-plan/

Looks like there’s workouts for pushups sit-ups and runs on that website. I’m going to give it a shot in addition to my normal routine and see if I notice any improvements. Having a low pt score in the Army pretty much meant you were going to get picked on/easy target for Drill Sergeants so definitely going to get in as good of shape as possible before OCS.

I’ve compiled all the workouts that website recommends and split it up by week if anyone is interested. Hope it helps someone!

Attachments

• OCS Pushup_Sit-up_Run_Workout.pdf
    144.1 KB · Views: 41

TyKing

pilot
Has any with access to check the official list, checked lately if it's been posted? I believe last board it was posted late in the afternoon.