• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Raptor150

How much did you pay? Might have to skip on the alpha fly next% next week, and get a pair custom fitted.
I paid $130 For the shoes. They analyzed my feet for free. I will definitely keep going back it’s well worth it. They had me try on like 10 different pairs and run with each one

DefiningFire

Do we know anything about the running shoes used at OCS? Do we get to bring our own pair or what? Are there any guidelines or restrictions as to what kind we can bring?

Thanos

I promise you all if you are even in kinda okay shape you will be fine. Make sure you can hit you minimums prior to leaving. Military pt is very structured on what can and can’t be done.

That’s good to hear. I guess I’m just afraid that I’ll do something slightly off during the IST when they’re sharking, or that I’ll have that one off day at the wrong time and get rolled. But I guess you take it in stride and persevere haha. And @nalderman97 I will try that regimen, thanks. I did Stew Smith’s last fall and it’s worked for the most part. But then my count dropped again.

Isn't that because it makes the RLP inspection easier? I think I remember reading to bring two pairs of shoes because the ones you use will be very dirty, and it can save time to just whip out the new pair for the inspection?

I’ve heard that too. One brand new to use for inspections, the other for running.

What airframe does everyone want to fly?

Well I wouldn't be the pilot haha, but I’d love to be an NFO for the Growler, Poseidon, or Hawkeye.