• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

I think our problem is that we keep jinxing it. So uhh... we’re not going to find out tomorrow. (<-that should work ?)

It’s the exact same thing with Half Lif—shit, delayed another 70 years :/

I was complaining to my grandma about my most recent crossfit workout and her response is priceless???
View attachment 24414

Oh. ?

CrossFit is most likely harder than your future Navy workouts lol, besides

That’s what I’ve heard too, that’s why I’m torturing myself with Insanity/Focus T25 programs to prepare. Figured it’d be better to endure those and make things seem “easier” in perspective later.

My grandfather served in a patrol plane looking for subs. I think it would be cool to be assigned to a P8 and carry that on.

I’m down for anything, but P8s or E/A-18Gs would be top picks

Thanos

Another vote for the P-8, but if the Navy gets its variant of the Osprey soon enough I think that would be cool too.

I’ve always liked the look of the Osprey, but also been kinda afraid of them due to all the crash reports. Idk maybe I’m just an uninformed noob

Dave308

I am a basic bish, I am all in for the Rhino

but if that doesn’t work out any fixed wing for the Navy is A-Okay

But the osprey isn’t bad either..are flight hours for those considered fixed wing or rotary???
Looks like the FAA considers them their own category called "Powered Lift". This might cause some issues for people wanting fixed wing hours.

Bryan D

I just got off the phone with Paul Celestin and he said they are waiting on a few Admirals’ signatures to release the results, and to check back with him “next week.” Probably not the news we wanted to hear but it’s something.