• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

SNFO are the only ones that are getting released atm due to a need in manning. Pilot applicants should find out as OCS dates become avail and we will all be notified of the acceptance and date at the same time.

Thanks for the clarification. That must explain us Dallas folks then, because I only applied NFO and my name isn’t super conventional, so it’d be unlikely to mistake it for someone else. And when my recruiter texted me Pro Y, he gave the date and designator too.

Turtle5403

SNFO are the only ones that are getting released atm due to a need in manning. Pilot applicants should find out as OCS dates become avail and we will all be notified of the acceptance and date at the same time. Info from the first class at NRC who posts the stuff and the NRD Dallas Recruiter. We should expect our stuff next week.

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure @Willyz said he only applied for SNA. I know the spreadsheet says otherwise but he posted a few pages back saying he only applied for SNA.

BrianTruix

Then these resurrects the question of how the recruiters know, if they cannot search someone else’s name.

SNFO applicants are needed (according to NRD Dallas recruiters) which is why they have been notified. Who knows what systems recruiters have vs regular enlisted personnel.
You can, I have access that allows me to see/search anyone by name or CIN and class people up as well. Unfortunately I am not in the office until next week.
You have permissions I apparently dont even as a CeTars manager

Acsantosus

SNFO applicants are needed (according to NRD Dallas recruiters) which is why they have been notified. Who knows what systems recruiters have vs regular enlisted personnel.

You have permissions I apparently dont even as a CeTars manager
I work as the SME for the SSGN Attack weapons system curriculum development and training. Because I own the courses for a community I am required to have permission. Only thing I can’t do is override detailer seat restrictions.

sjwarburton

I'm not sure if this is mentioned in the thread earlier, but for those of us who are graduating in May, should we receive good news, will we be getting dates also? I was under the impression that we could get a prorecY now but not a FINSEL/ship date until after graduation.

SNFO are the only ones that are getting released atm due to a need in manning. Pilot applicants should find out as OCS dates become avail and we will all be notified of the acceptance and date at the same time. Info from the first class at NRC who posts the stuff and the NRD Dallas Recruiter. We should expect our stuff next week.

Willyz

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure @Willyz said he only applied for SNA. I know the spreadsheet says otherwise but he posted a few pages back saying he only applied for SNA.
You are correct, I have only applied SNA. Even though I got words from my recruiter, but I remained anxious like everyone else to see the official result on paper.

Thanos

anxious like everyone else to see the official result on paper.

Same. Also if you only applied SNA, then I feel like our recruiter must have connections haha. Because it sorta conflicts with the NFO only hypothesis from a few pages ago

I try not to bother my recruiter more than once a week but it's getting hard to wait till tomorrow. I applied for both, but only God and the board know my fate.

Hang in there! It’s almost over

I’m sure your wait is almost over! Good luck y’all! I just got my FINSEL and am shipping out in two weeks. See you guys there

You’ll probably be one of our candios for us May people haha

Last edited:

Pilotboyg

I try not to bother my recruiter more than once a week but it's getting hard to wait till tomorrow. I applied for both, but only God and the board know my fate.
Unfortunately a few pages back someone said that they spoke to someone that stated results are not going to come out this week because they are waiting one some more signatures.