• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

Just got a text from the recruiter that nothing official is out as of this morning

This whole process still confuses me, because if nothing official is out, then how did me and the other Dallas people get word? My recruiter asked for my full name, so clearly he had to input it in a search function or at the very least look at a document. @NavyOffRec do you have any insight?

Does anyone know why some cells on the google sheet have orange fill color? Most of the scores for the people that have it seem competitive and it's not denoted in the key.

I was wondering about that too

Dave308

This whole process still confuses me, because if nothing official is out, then how did me and the other Dallas people get word? My recruiter asked for my full name, so clearly he had to input it in a search function or at the very least look at a document. @NavyOffRec do you have any insight?

I was wondering about that too
My recruiter called me today and mentioned that the board results were leaked and nothing official has been released yet. Maybe NRD Dallas are the only ones with the leaked list?