• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

I just got off the phone with Paul Celestin and he said they are waiting on a few Admirals’ signatures to release the results, and to check back with him “next week.” Probably not the news we wanted to hear but it’s something.

I’m still confused how my recruiter was able to find out if the results aren’t released

Rich Kuya

I think I just noticed that all of the results that are currently out (at least from Dallas) are people who applied SNFO or applied SNA/SNFO..

I share the same recruiter as Zoomangler and Thanos. I asked the recruiter to check to see if the results were posted with my name, and he said that there were no results yet... but I only applied SNA.

Thanos

I think I just noticed that all of the results that are currently out (at least from Dallas) are people who applied SNFO or applied SNA/SNFO..

I share the same recruiter as Zoomangler and Thanos. I asked the recruiter to check to see if the results were posted with my name, and he said that there were no results yet... but I only applied SNA.

Hmmm, weird

Joshua H

I will attempt to clear up the confusion. The Navy uses an online database called eNTRS to formally request/schedule schools for Sailors. That includes OCS classes. I believe some recruiters are willing to log on and search these class lists to see if any of their applicants are on them. There are a few problems with this. Not all recruiters will have access to eNTRS. Just because somebody’s name appears on a list doesn’t necessarily mean they were selected (ex. their name could have been confused with another applicant and they haven’t fixed it yet. This would be rare...). Also, an applicant’s name not being on any lists doesn’t necessarily indicate a non selection, because NRC may have just not requested their class yet. This would also explain why someone would get confirmation of selection but would not know which designator they were selected for, because eNTRS doesn’t specify a designator, a Pro-rec would. The bottom line is that it is far better to wait for the official Pro-rec and that’s what most recruiters will do.

BrianTruix

SNFO are the only ones that are getting released atm due to a need in manning. Pilot applicants should find out as OCS dates become avail and we will all be notified of the acceptance and date at the same time. Info from the first class at NRC who posts the stuff and the NRD Dallas Recruiter. We should expect our stuff next week.

Acsantosus

I will attempt to clear up the confusion. The Navy uses an online database called eNTRS to formally request/schedule schools for Sailors. That includes OCS classes. I believe some recruiters are willing to log on and search these class lists to see if any of their applicants are on them. There are a few problems with this. Not all recruiters will have access to eNTRS. Just because somebody’s name appears on a list doesn’t necessarily mean they were selected (ex. their name could have been confused with another applicant and they haven’t fixed it yet. This would be rare...). Also, an applicant’s name not being on any lists doesn’t necessarily indicate a non selection, because NRC may have just not requested their class yet. This would also explain why someone would get confirmation of selection but would not know which designator they were selected for, because eNTRS doesn’t specify a designator, a Pro-rec would. The bottom line is that it is far better to wait for the official Pro-rec and that’s what most recruiters will do.
This is not accurate. No applicants will be entered into CeNTRS until They have received a PROREC Y and a response has been sent back to NRC with a requested class up. ( this is important because some people are waiting on results from more than one board and they will not be given a class date if they have not yet got results from all board) I was selected back in November. My command requested a February class up. I checked CeNTRS (I have access) literally every day. I was not placed into a class until the beginning of February at which time I got my FINSEL letter and Original Orders 2 weeks later.

Joshua H

This is not accurate. No applicants will be entered into CeNTRS until They have received a PROREC Y and a response has been sent back to NRC with a requested class up. ( this is important because some people are waiting on results from more than one board and they will not be given a class date if they have not yet got results from all board) I was selected back in November. My command requested a February class up. I checked CeNTRS (I have access) literally every day. I was not placed into a class until the beginning of February at which time I got my FINSEL letter and Original Orders 2 weeks later.
Like I said, it’s not a good source to determine selection status and I can’t speak for people applying for multiple programs. However, you are wrong, I have not received a Pro-rec Y, but I can see an OCS scheduled in my eNTRS profile.

Acsantosus

Like I said, it’s not a good source to determine selection status and I can’t speak for people applying for multiple programs. However, you are wrong, I have not received a Pro-rec Y, but I can see an OCS scheduled in my eNTRS profile.
So your method of finding out selection would only work in the event that the applicants only applied for one designator and if the board members assigned class up dates at the same time as the selection.

Bryan D

So your method of finding out selection would only work in the event that the applicants only applied for one designator and if the board members assigned class up dates at the same time as the selection.
I only applied to SNFO, would one of you guys with access to the system look me up to see if the theory is true?