• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

AirBlair

Does anyone know if primod has updated? and if the list is official now? Just wondering because still silence on my end.

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
Can someone with CAC access to the list and a .mil e-mail PM me and hook a brother up? I just need to see this fabled list, and I don't have access.

Joshua H

Hey all, just got a call from my skipper. Prorec Y NFO. May 03 OCS. I’ll share my info as well for future applicants. ASTB 50 6/9/6. GPA 3.65. Interviews O-5, O-5, O-5, all 10s. LORs O-5, E-7. Evals MP, P, MP, MP. As others have said to those that got a no, do whatever is in your power to improve your package but don’t give up! Congrats to those that were selected, and best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Thanos

Hey all, just got a call from my skipper. Prorec Y NFO. May 03 OCS. I’ll share my info as well for future applicants. ASTB 50 6/9/6. GPA 3.65. Interviews O-5, O-5, O-5, all 10s. LORs O-5, E-7. Evals MP, P, MP, MP. As others have said to those that got a no, do whatever is in your power to improve your package but don’t give up! Congrats to those that were selected, and best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Congrats man, I’m another 3 May NFO. We have a Facebook group, OCS 03MAY2020 if you wanna join!

Redsky330

What’s your date and when are you trying to switch to ? lol

July 26th! ;)

I was asking for a specific candidate.

My OR said i can't trade with a specific candidate.

That said, I'm already slotted for "ASAP ship out starting in May".
If somebody officially requests to roll back (or is injured/unable/etc), I'm on the list already!

Brand0034

July 26th! ;)

If somebody officially requests to roll back (or is injured/unable/etc), I'm on the list already!
So we can request a sooner date? I’m going i have to ask my recruiter to put me in for that because I’m August and the wait is going to go so slow.

Mike9595

July 26th! ;)

Sorry I lost track in this thread. What ship date do you have bro!?