• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Acsantosus

This may not be applicable to anyone at this point. But a word of wisdom that was given to me earlier in my career was.... anytime you get your hands on your records (not in a sealed form) take it to Kinkos (you probably don’t even know what that is) make a copy of it! Regardless of if you do one tour or 20+ years. When you get out, it will have its benefits and that all I’ll say about that.

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
This may not be applicable to anyone at this point. But a word of wisdom that was given to me earlier in my career was.... anytime you get your hands on your records (not in a sealed form) take it to Kinkos (you probably don’t even know what that is) make a copy of it! Regardless of if you do one tour or 20+ years. When you get out, it will have its benefits and that all I’ll say about that.

To add to this, if you ever have a serious adverse medical event make sure you have it put in your record. It was a fight for my sailors to have their asbestos exposure put into their records but it's worth it if anything comes up later because of it.

Sjohnny15

My Commanding Officer just called, I was selected for Pilot! So active duty should start receiving news, my CO said he received an email.
My scores were 3.0 5/7/7. I had Officer appraisals from O-7, O-6, O-5, O-5 and two decent LOR’s. I know my scores aren’t super high but I think the appraisal from an admiral and then reviewing JSOQ 2x and JSOY really saved me. I just wanted to give input for other active duty people on what my package looked like for future applicants and anyone that doesn’t get selected this go round. Good luck to everyone! I won’t be headed to OCS until FY21 (October time frame) because of the budget but kill it at OCS this summer!

BrianTruix

My Commanding Officer just called, I was selected for Pilot! So active duty should start receiving news, my CO said he received an email.
My scores were 3.0 5/7/7. I had Officer appraisals from O-7, O-6, O-5, O-5 and two decent LOR’s. I know my scores aren’t super high but I think the appraisal from an admiral and then reviewing JSOQ 2x and JSOY really saved me. I just wanted to give input for other active duty people on what my package looked like for future applicants and anyone that doesn’t get selected this go round. Good luck to everyone! I won’t be headed to OCS until FY21 (October time frame) because of the budget but kill it at OCS this summer!
Just got done with formation with my command. PRO REC Y SNA!!!!!!
Let’s go boys!!!! Gonna be mustangs

AirBlair

Yup still waiting here in Texas for mine. This will be a terrible weekend if I don't get results today. but congratulations yall I'm excited for yall!