• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Redsky330

Welp, got the ProRec-N, this time. It is what it is, but I’ll be retaking the ASTB and reapplying on the next board.

It's an ask, but would you add yourself and your outcome to this boards tracker? For future applicants

Last edited:

justz048

I’ll be doing the same if I don’t get selected. Do you mind me asking what your scores were?
I had a 55 5/6/6. I wasn’t terribly confident with those scores, but it was either give it a shot with those scores and retake/reapply after finding out or miss this board and retake to apply for April. Either way I’d be in the same situation, but had a chance of being selected by just throwing my application in.

afb123

My recruiter said the words Pro Y in the same text that I got my class date and designator in. So I’ve known for 2 weeks. I only started worrying once I read posts in here lmao.

However, I just got another text from him today saying I was selected for NFO. So either he forgot he already told me (lol) OR he didn’t forget but now has the list to verify. But he said my class date is still the same and that the processors will probably contact me within a month. So idk how much more official it can get if he’s told me twice ?
He might've done that because I texted him this morning asking about my designation haha. Selected NFO!

Tacticalhusky

When you got your Pro Rec N, did your recruiter say your name was on the list? I'm trying to figure what happened with me. My recruiter said my name was not on the list. I asked him if my name not being on the list was the same as having a Pro Rec N and he said yes and that there is no 6 month wait. I feel like he may not understand what I'm asking or that I'm being lied to and he thought it would be easier to just say I was denied.
It honestly sounds like your package didn't even make it to the boards. Did you have waivers or anything? I've known people whose packages didn't make it to a board and they never knew until after the results came out. If it wasn't fully submitted and confirmed to be at board, that's definitely on your recruiter's and recruiting district.