• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

BrianTruix

I’m going to wait for a little bit to get as many names as possible so I don’t continuously heckle my recruiter
Sent you an email

Active duty people! Called Paul and he was completely unaware that the list had been generated and released. He Requested the list and should have it in a little bit and will start notifying skippers. He stated that only the PROREC Y's will get notfified via skipper and if you were PROREC N it will reflect in your BOL.

wcisel77

Sent you an email

Active duty people! Called Paul and he was completely unaware that the list had been generated and released. He Requested the list and should have it in a little bit and will start notifying skippers. He stated that only the PROREC Y's will get notfified via skipper and if you were PROREC N it will reflect in your BOL.

you're awesome! Thank you for that.

Rich Kuya

Like the third time you were a Prorec - N or your packet never even made it to the board?

This is what I'm confused about. He said my name was not on the list. Then he said that I got a Pro Rec N, but I can reapply immediately and that there is no waiting.

BrianTruix

This is what I'm confused about. He said my name was not on the list. Then he said that I got a Pro Rec N, but I can reapply immediately and that there is no waiting.
Not on the list and prorec n are wayyy different. The first would indicate a problem with your package your recruiter should have fixed and the second is just a no. Strengthen your material and maybe retest. Your OAR is decent but you are the minimums on the ASTB portion.

Thanos

If he said you could reapply immediately, then that sounds to me like you weren’t reviewed, not that you got a N. So idk either

nalderman97

Alright so I've been flooded by your messages and I think I overwhelmed my recruiter. I was able to get some names but he won't do anymore. He did say to keep harassing your recruiters, and for those whose recruiters are out of town, call your recruit headquarters.

Csl221

So I have a Ship date of 16 August 2020, but my recruiter said nothing official yet. For those of you like @Thanos who got their ship date first, how long after did you receive your Y?