• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

aklevitch

My recruiter informed me that he had no news yet. He's located in Montgomery, Alabama. Somehow my info was changed to green in the excel sheet. I'm basically just waiting out the storm until I get the call.
Congratulations to everyone so far! I look forward to meeting everyone!

Csl221

My recruiter informed me that he had no news yet. He's located in Montgomery, Alabama. Somehow my info was changed to green in the excel sheet. I'm basically just waiting out the storm until I get the call.
Congratulations to everyone so far! I look forward to meeting everyone!
You are in Montgomery!? Same!

Rich Kuya

I'll break the ice for us PROREC N's. Got the PROREC N today. Ill be sure to post my numbers in the excel sheet we all share. Congrats to all who got the good news and to all who didn't, don't sweat there are always other options for ya.

I applied to Navy since the Air Force results got delayed for 3 months and got tired of waiting. I ended up getting into the Air Force as an officer in December but wanted to wait out my chance for the Navy and decide between the two.

Any questions please let me know!

PS. Recruiter, central time, said he did get the official results today on 2/26/2020.

When you got your Pro Rec N, did your recruiter say your name was on the list? I'm trying to figure what happened with me. My recruiter said my name was not on the list. I asked him if my name not being on the list was the same as having a Pro Rec N and he said yes and that there is no 6 month wait. I feel like he may not understand what I'm asking or that I'm being lied to and he thought it would be easier to just say I was denied.

DefiningFire

When you got your Pro Rec N, did your recruiter say your name was on the list? I'm trying to figure what happened with me. My recruiter said my name was not on the list. I asked him if my name not being on the list was the same as having a Pro Rec N and he said yes and that there is no 6 month wait. I feel like he may not understand what I'm asking or that I'm being lied to and he thought it would be easier to just say I was denied.

I got a PROREC N on the last Oct board. There is definitely a section of N names on the list.

BrianTruix

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if at any point you can request a change for your designation?
Just drop out of flight school and get redesignated. It happens pretty often surprisingly.
I'm AD, my CO told me I was selected for SWO yesterday which was my third option.......I guess I can wait again for further updates to the avaition board even though I am very anxious to know.
Paul has the list and is starting to call

Thanos

So I have a Ship date of 16 August 2020, but my recruiter said nothing official yet. For those of you like @Thanos who got their ship date first, how long after did you receive your Y?

My recruiter said the words Pro Y in the same text that I got my class date and designator in. So I’ve known for 2 weeks. I only started worrying once I read posts in here lmao.

However, I just got another text from him today saying I was selected for NFO. So either he forgot he already told me (lol) OR he didn’t forget but now has the list to verify. But he said my class date is still the same and that the processors will probably contact me within a month. So idk how much more official it can get if he’s told me twice ?