• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Can anyone help me decipher what my recruiter is saying....

1) “Im having my processor looking at pride again this morning to check. Results for SWO didnt update till 1730 long after results were realised via email to COs there was a delay in reporting. last night pilot still did not show results if they are updated this morning if they had the same delay I will let you know. I dont have email since I am in travel to St Goerge and am reliant on pride”

2) “It has ended (as in the board) but they havent updated pride if not updated by tonight I will have access to the email results tomorrow”

.....My personal interpretation is that my recruiter is out of town and doesn’t have email access, therefore he can only go off of a PRIDE update. Does anyone know if the results have been updated to pride or could ask their recruiter about that?

Mike9595

I have a class date, but haven't been told by my recruiter yet if I'm PROREC Y. So, I'm trying to figure out if my class date equals PROREC Y.

From what I have heard a class date does not equal a pro rec Y no but if your recruiter says you’re in officially I would assume you have one

MediocreGatsby

Can anyone help me decipher what my recruiter is saying....

1) “Im having my processor looking at pride again this morning to check. Results for SWO didnt update till 1730 long after results were realised via email to COs there was a delay in reporting. last night pilot still did not show results if they are updated this morning if they had the same delay I will let you know. I dont have email since I am in travel to St Goerge and am reliant on pride”

2) “It has ended (as in the board) but they havent updated pride if not updated by tonight I will have access to the email results tomorrow”

.....My personal interpretation is that my recruiter is out of town and doesn’t have email access, therefore he can only go off of a PRIDE update. Does anyone know if the results have been updated to pride or could ask their recruiter about that?
My recruiter said the same thing that results were not updated in Primod and that she hadn’t received a list.The SWO board many received news the day after results were released as it apparently takes 24 hours to update in Primod. I’m hoping at this point the Primod will update later tonight so that tomorrow I get a call.

Mike9595

So got in contact with my recruiter to see if there was any information I could get for you guys that still dont know/can't get in contact with your recruiter.

If you call your NRD for your region (Mine would be NRD Chicago he said) you could get to someone who could help you find out your status. For the active duty guys I asked about you and he said potentially they could ask your career counselors too and they could get the information for you that way...? Sorry if none of this helps whatsoever.

Mike9595

I want to get my recruiter a present. @Thanos recommended a mug with a meme since he's into that stuff. I want the meme to be something along the lines of "when your recruiter calls you with a prorec y" or "the recruiter that gets prorec ys". Any meme template ideas or slogans?

Find a basic meme with like worlds number #1 dad but like Worlds #1 recruiter???

DefiningFire

So got in contact with my recruiter to see if there was any information I could get for you guys that still dont know/can't get in contact with your recruiter.

If you call your NRD for your region (Mine would be NRD Chicago he said) you could get to someone who could help you find out your status. For the active duty guys I asked about you and he said potentially they could ask your career counselors too and they could get the information for you that way...? Sorry if none of this helps whatsoever.
When you haven’t heard anything and your recruiter works AT the NRD ?

Thanos

I want to get my recruiter a present. @Thanos recommended a mug with a meme since he's into that stuff. I want the meme to be something along the lines of "when your recruiter calls you with a prorec y" or "the recruiter that gets prorec ys". Any meme template ideas or slogans?

Some initial options:
With DeVito, replace blasting with recruiting. And with here come dat boi, replace boi with PRO Y