• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Rich Kuya

CONGRATULATIONS to you all hearing back!

I just heard back from my recruiter... and I'm just in shock. He told me my name was not on the list and that there may be a 6 month wait before I can reapply but he is not sure. I'm still debating on how to respond to that and what I'm supposed to do. This is the 3rd time my name has not appeared on the list... any suggestions or thoughts on what is actually going on?

PontusPilot

Contributor

I just heard back from my recruiter... and I'm just in shock. He told me my name was not on the list and that there may be a 6 month wait before I can reapply but he is not sure. I'm still debating on how to respond to that and what I'm supposed to do. This is the 3rd time my name has not appeared on the list... any suggestions or thoughts on what is actually going on?
Retake the test is you have more chances. The six month wait is for when you don't have significant change in your package. Scoring higher on the test will be the significant change needed to resubmit. Also volunteering helps, and maybe better letters of recommendation? These are all steps I have taken so I can turn around and resubmit for next board if I do get a N... Crossing my fingers that's not the case though, but it is not looking good for me.

Turtle5403

Like the third time you were a Prorec - N or your packet never even made it to the board?