• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

mmhoang1

For those on Active Duty, I just got an email back from stating they received my package, and they reviewed the medical portion of my package. I am medically qualified for the programs I applied for.

Sjohnny15

For those on Active Duty, I just got an email back from stating they received my package, and they reviewed the medical portion of my package. I am medically qualified for the programs I applied for.
I got the same thing yesterday. Does that mean our package is good to go and is being sent to the board?

mmhoang1

I got the same thing yesterday. Does that mean our package is good to go and is being sent to the board?
I believe so. According to others in my command who sent in packages before, it means that so far your package is good and waiting on the board. Usually, they will tell you if there are any missing documents.

Mike9595

I believe so. According to others in my command who sent in packages before, it means that so far your package is good and waiting on the board. Usually, they will tell you if there are any missing documents.
I thought they don’t review medical??

exNavyOffRec

I thought they don’t review medical??

The medical arm of NRC reviews medical to ensure the professional board doesn't waste their time, it used to be reviewed after the professional board but is now done before due to so many being found not qualified for designators they were selected for.

Mike9595

E
The medical arm of NRC reviews medical to ensure the professional board doesn't waste their time, it used to be reviewed after the professional board but is now done before due to so many being found not qualified for designators they were selected for.
Even if you have a medical waiver??

Bender24

My recruiter says I am all set for the board... Will I receive any official confirmation that my application is in or do I have to just take my recruiters word? PS: I am not active duty/prior service.

Mike9595

The medical arm is who reviews and either approves or disapproves waivers.
Sorry stupid question. So I have a medical waiver after MEPs for psoriasis they’ve already cleared me before my package was submitted. Do they go through again and make sure I can still go to board or am I good to go already??

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Sorry stupid question. So I have a medical waiver after MEPs for psoriasis they’ve already cleared me before my package was submitted. Do they go through again and make sure I can still go to board or am I good to go already??

If you are cleared medically you go to board.

Any additional questions or clarifications ask your recruiter who knows your situation more than any of us here.