• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

alezale

Do we have a Google doc or something for all the applications this board?

ndraper728

Not sure if you need to add my stats to this board seeing as I got picked up last board but I was told I have an application at this on for NFO only. 47 6/7/6 3.1 criminal justice/music

ksunjke

I know this question been asked before but I can’t find the answer. So is there any confirmation letter or anything that your package was submitted?

Sjohnny15

I know this question been asked before but I can’t find the answer. So is there any confirmation letter or anything that your package was submitted?
Are you active duty or civilian? I know for AD, within two business days you should get an email back saying they received your application and then your CCC can get an update on if everything looked good. There is a page on NPC that has this info.

Check out the OCS section-frequently asked questions and what happens next.

I submitted mine yesterday so I’m still waiting for confirmation

Doc Engel

Are you active duty or civilian? I know for AD, within two business days you should get an email back saying they received your application and then your CCC can get an update on if everything looked good. There is a page on NPC that has this info.

Check out the OCS section-frequently asked questions and what happens next.

I submitted mine yesterday so I’m still waiting for confirmation

In my process of submitting, the processor emailed back stating I was qualified for OCS board participation and that my package was being sent to the community manager for board participation so I would assume that is the confirmation. My experience was from the AD standpoint as well so I would imagine the civilian route would be through the recruiter and they would receive word if your package was accepted and sent to the community manager for board participation.

Last edited:

ndraper728

Why are you on this board if already picked up?
I’m not intentionally. My recruiter put me down for the last board and this board. I figured my stats would be useful in the future in the case that I do get pro recd on this board. I don’t know how it all works though

Thanos

Does anyone know when we can expect the at-board-list to come out and how can we access it?

From what I understand, only recruiters and active duty personnel seem to have access, civilians don’t. And if it’s anything like the October board, it won’t come out until like a few days before they’re scheduled to meet. So if something goes wrong, there’s very little time to fix it if it comes out that late. That’s why I ended up on this one, because I was told by my previous recruiter I was set. And then when I found out I wasn’t on the list, it was too late.

Willyz

From what I understand, only recruiters and active duty personnel seem to have access, civilians don’t. And if it’s anything like the October board, it won’t come out until like a few days before they’re scheduled to meet. So if something goes wrong, there’s very little time to fix it if it comes out that late. That’s why I ended up on this one, because I was told by my previous recruiter I was set. And then when I found out I wasn’t on the list, it was too late.
I'm on the same boat with you, my processor made a mistake affected my kit hence I'm on this board. Best luck to you!