• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Pilotboyg

Do the results of the board get posted the day of?
The October Board took close to a month to get the results back but many of them also received an OCS date at the same time. The boards before that usually took around a week or two. I just expect to know by the end of February. Just focus on working out, memorizing appendix B, and the time will fly by.

ndraper728

The October Board took close to a month to get the results back but many of them also received an OCS date at the same time. The boards before that usually took around a week or two. I just expect to know by the end of February. Just focus on working out, memorizing appendix B, and the time will fly by.
LMAO, longest wait of my life. It could honestly be March by the time you find out. It could also be the next day!

wcisel77

I can't speak for the civilian applicants, but for active duty it seems about 1-2 weeks. My friends board was on the 13th of August and he knew by the 19th he was selected. I know we have a lot less applicants on our side, so i'm sure we are a lot quicker for them to knock out.

sjwarburton

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I'm hearing the same thing from my recruiter right now. I guess we find out when we find out!
One last question.
I'll be graduating in May. If I am selected, I know I won't get a FINSEL until after I graduate and send in my final transcript, but would the Navy still send me a tentative OCS date beforehand?

parkers18

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I'm hearing the same thing from my recruiter right now. I guess we find out when we find out!
One last question.
I'll be graduating in May. If I am selected, I know I won't get a FINSEL until after I graduate and send in my final transcript, but would the Navy still send me a tentative OCS date beforehand?

Most of the people on the last board got their OCS date with their selection results. The people who had not graduated yet, didnt get one though if i recall correctly.

Turtle5403

Do the results of the board get posted the day of?

My recruiter said that the results come out 3-5 weeks after the board convenes. Hoping it's sooner than that. I think the last board was the first Aviation Board of the fiscal year so I'm hoping that it's not a new SOP for results to come out a month after the board meets.

Thanos

lol.... don’t try to anticipate when you’ll hear back. You’ll end up going crazy like we did last board.

Keep yourselves busy and when it’s time, it’s time. Good luck!

Dude if it takes that long again for us, that will be insane. It will practically be TWO years since graduating college if that happened ? But it’s okay, as long as everything works out, it doesn’t matter lol

On a positive note, it was entertaining watching everyone lose their minds then cope with memes

Our thread is seriously lacking in memes compared to the October one.

swmonroe88

pilot
Dude if it takes that long again for us, that will be insane....

Our thread is seriously lacking in memes compared to the October one.

Honestly I wouldn't be at all surprised results take as long as out board did. It seems like the major change was releasing OCS dates alongside ProRecs, and that scheduling may take substantially longer than the board itself.

Also, step up Thanos... you were a Great Wait-er... you know how to meme.

alezale

Honestly I wouldn't be at all surprised results take as long as out board did. It seems like the major change was releasing OCS dates alongside ProRecs, and that scheduling may take substantially longer than the board itself.

Also, step up Thanos... you were a Great Wait-er... you know how to meme.
Step up the memes yall. I'm ready.