• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

Here is a google doc to compile our statistics.
Feel free to add your statistics. When I have time, I'll start adding people who have posted, so double check that you haven't been added.
I'd like to thank @swmonroe88 for letting me use their format!

Thanks for doing this

Doc Engel

Good morning everyone,

Figured I would post here to introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys. I have submitted my package for this board. Already have NAMI letter. Good luck to everyone.

Applying for: SNA
ASTB: 49, 5/8/7
GPA: 3.93
Degree: B.A. Criminal Justice
Prior Service: Active Duty HM2, 7 years in service (Already got my conditional release)
Interviews: O-6, O-6, O-6, O-5, O-5
LOR: O-6, O-6, O-4

madelinebridge

Looks like my husband is going to try to get in on this board. This is his 2nd time applying. He got a PROREC-N on the last board due to a waiver. Stats:

Applying SNA/SNFO

B.S. Physics
M.S. Physics

3.7 GPA

Engineer at DoD contractor

69 8/8/7

He revised his personal statement and added a few LORs, one from a retired Army Lieutenant Colonel. He is not expecting to get picked up, but we are hoping for the best. Best of luck to everyone else applying!

Thanos

Looks like my husband is going to try to get in on this board. This is his 2nd time applying. He got a PROREC-N on the last board due to a waiver. Stats:

Applying SNA/SNFO

B.S. Physics
M.S. Physics

3.7 GPA

Engineer at DoD contractor

69 8/8/7

He revised his personal statement and added a few LORs, one from a retired Army Lieutenant Colonel. He is not expecting to get picked up, but we are hoping for the best. Best of luck to everyone else applying!

Credentials like that and he still got a No? That’s terrifying...
Was his waiver medical or legal, if you don’t mind me asking? If it’s private that’s cool

Good Evening,
I recieved confirmation that my package was submitted and sent to the board.
My stats:
Applying for SNA, NFO, and SWO on that order
Active Duty DC1
25 years old
BA Homeland Security
GPA 3.93
ASTB 6,7,7
OAR 49
EVAL welcome aboard P, Transfer EP, EP, MP
Interviews O-6 O-6 O-5
LOR O-6 O-5 O-4
Wish everyone the best of luck on the upcoming board!

Last edited:
Found out today that I'm not going to have medical cleared in time so I've got to wait for the April board. Good luck still to everyone on this one!