• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Prin

None
What shoes did you run those times in? Also did you get sub 4 on the mile?!?!? Also have you heard of seth James demoor? Your best times are in front of you.
My race unfortunately got canceled so i ended up running a 2 mile time trial in 8:48. And no i’ve never heard of him is he a collegiate runner?

PontusPilot

Contributor
My race unfortunately got canceled so i ended up running a 2 mile time trial in 8:48. And no i’ve never heard of him is he a collegiate runner?
No just a regular dude that’s in his mid thirties win marathons. He just won the pikes peak marathon. He is more of an XC runner but making the switch to road marathons.

Prin

None
No just a regular dude that’s in his mid thirties win marathons. He just won the pikes peak marathon. He is more of an XC runner but making the switch to road marathons.
oh i forgot you asked about footwear. I really like what everyone has been doing with all the carbon fiber plates so i’ve been running in the nike dragonfly and the brooks hyperion elite. Both are super nice for the road and track

PontusPilot

Contributor
oh i forgot you asked about footwear. I really like what everyone has been doing with all the carbon fiber plates so i’ve been running in the nike dragonfly and the brooks hyperion elite. Both are super nice for the road and track
The dragonfly’s are epic! Yes I got a pair of the alphas, but love the endorphin pros. Not sure how I feel about the alphas because the vaoprflys still feel a lot better under feet for me..

Prin

None
The dragonfly’s are epic! Yes I got a pair of the alphas, but love the endorphin pros. Not sure how I feel about the alphas because the vaoprflys still feel a lot better under feet for me..
I still haven’t tried either of the nike ones yet, that price on the alphas has been keeping me away ahah

PontusPilot

Contributor
I still haven’t tried either of the nike ones yet, that price on the alphas has been keeping me away ahah
Are you in school? If so you can get 20% off the alphas just got to sign up for student/military discount. This also goes for anyone past/present in the military. 20% off works for anything on the site. Discount sign up

Prin

None
Are you in school? If so you can get 20% off the alphas just got to sign up for student/military discount. This also goes for anyone past/present in the military. 20% off works for anything on the site. Discount sign up
Ya this’ll be my last semester coming up. Dang bro I didn’t know about that that’s awesome, i’ll definitely check it out!!!

exNavyOffRec

Ha yeah. If I want to be technical with having prior stress fractures, I was in the same boat but still ran because I grew to like it. Once the service commitment was done I thought I'd never run another day in my life haha. Now I'm back at it but it's a much better experience going through the running and strengthening process on my own rather than being told to run exorbitant amounts of mileage per week just because.
mine was due to messed up knees and ankles, after the surgery he said don't run so I did the elliptical, tried running again right as it is a decent way to maintain wait and it killed my knees.