• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Coffee & JP8

Just got off the phone with my OR after not talking with them since December 1. All I get is the text message read receipts as well, but hardly ever answers. No news yet and they said they said they should have results by end of February (as we already were expecting). however, those early results for AD guys with access should be anyday now, right?

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Just got off the phone with my OR after not talking with them since December 1. All I get is the text message read receipts as well, but hardly ever answers. No news yet and they said they said they should have results by end of February (as we already were expecting). however, those early results for AD guys with access should be anyday now, right?
Great update!

Can someone (AD) please answer!?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
AD guys get results the same time as everyone else, unless you're referring to an ability to see an indication of a board meeting?

Coffee & JP8

AD guys get results the same time as everyone else, unless you're referring to an ability to see an indication of a board meeting?
Im referring to whatever those guys on your board saw early on before everyone was getting official word from OR. I thought some of you already knew your projected OCS date before the OR even contacted you

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Im referring to whatever those guys on your board saw early on before everyone was getting official word from OR. I thought some of you already knew your projected OCS date before the OR even contacted you
I see, yeah if it followed the same timeframe and if your board met a week early you might be able to see scheduled names in the OCS class rosters within a couple weeks of the board. That would be an initial (unofficial) indication of selection.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Okay got it, so they somebody looked up Class rosters. How often are OCS classes?
Yeah someone had access to see OCS rosters and was able to look up names. I'm unaware of where or through what system it was done but it was AD guys looking at that information.

OCS is every three weeks. Hopefully they wouldn't give you all "FY22" and not schedule you. I think if they do schedule this board it's probably from August onward.