• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Ghost SWO

Contributor
@Ghost SWO but missiles are the highest paid in the AF LOL. They couldn't pay me enough to take any of the duty stations.

The AF's system for acquisitions is jacked up! I would never reapply.
Lol, what, how? Hardship pay?

Not a fan of the USAF application process either, you feel like a number moving through the system.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Lol, what, how? Hardship pay?

Not a fan of the USAF application process either, you feel like a number moving through the system.

They get some kinda bonus pay, kinda like flight pay. It is like 1M extra a year. So a drop in the bucket for the crap of the job.

GodSpeed1997

Worried about getting selected with my shit 2.5 GPA in college ? hopefully my ASTB score: 58 7/8/7 makes up for it ?
Do you guys know when the next boards are after this by any chance?

PontusPilot

Contributor
Worried about getting selected with my shit 2.5 GPA in college ? hopefully my ASTB score: 58 7/8/7 makes up for it ?
Do you guys know when the next boards are after this by any chance?
From what I have seen GPA is not that big of a deal. Though it can be used as a way to pick the better applicate, if it comes down to it.