• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Any of you guys bringing cold meds or even know if they're allowed? Didn't see anything in the survival guide but I assume we'll all be sick at some point. Maybe I'll just bring some cough drops and see what happens.
No over the counter is allowed, and that’s Navy policy. Always have to go the doc for cold meds. It’s free just a hassle. 10DEC class had upper respiratory infections and laryngitis, and a guy that was 48hrs SIQ was rolled. But it’s going to be in the 30-40s for us and just getting warmer.

Enduro414

Facebook request sent- Chris Berg. Still working on changing my flight to Friday night arrival instead of Saturday night @2358. Commuting from the West Coast so I will need all the adjustment I can get. See you guys either way! Excited for this time of our lives.

Tyler Swartz

Well, better late than never. Checking in for this class from the 7 FEB aviation board (SNA). I'll be flying in Saturday around 1730 and staying at NGIS. Ready for the fun to begin!!