• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
No just a verbal confirmation...
Ya...well...I received those super cool ‘verbal confirmations’ prior to AOCS too...to fly F14s [F-14s!!!]...and to go to Top Gun [TOP GUN!!!]...and that I’ll hook up with super hot chicks [SUPER HOT CHICKS!!!]. Well...ummm...none of that stuff came to fruition. So...be sceptical of those ‘verbal confirmations’. :D

Judge Q

Judging You
Ya...well...I received those super cool ‘verbal confirmations’ prior to AOCS too...to fly F14s [F-14s!!!]...and to go to Top Gun [TOP GUN!!!]...and that I’ll hook up with super hot chicks [SUPER HOT CHICKS!!!]. Well...ummm...none of that stuff came to fruition. So...be sceptical of those ‘verbal confirmations’. :D

Are you telling us you didn't in fact hook up with super hot chicks sir?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Are you telling us you didn't in fact hook up with super hot chicks sir?
Correct...no hooking up with super hot chicks!!! :mad:

See [below] the super hot Dodge Demon MOPAR chick ignoring me at the Detroit Auto Show a few weeks ago. :eek:

Also, thanks for calling me “sir”...only you and USAA have called me “sir”...nice work...put yourself in for a NAM. :D

C00663B5-569E-42D8-B931-666E1F4AB2B3.jpeg

Judge Q

Judging You
Correct...no hooking up with super hot chicks!!! :mad:

See [below] the super hot Dodge Demon MOPAR chick ignoring me at the Detroit Auto Show a few weeks ago. :eek:

Also, thanks for calling me “sir”...only you and USAA have called me “sir”...nice work...put yourself in for a NAM. :D

View attachment 18246

Aye, sir.

As a non-prior civilian, my OCS application will look really good if I inexplicably have a NAM.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Shit bro I am nervous for you and for everyone did you guys make a Facebook page group or something ?
You’re telling me?!! Lol I’m excited, it’s going to be intense for the next 9 weeks the worst being the first 3. Militarization is intense, but effective.

Yeah there’s a FB page. Some of us don’t have FB tho.

You’re telling me?!! Lol I’m excited, it’s going to be intense for the next 9 weeks the worst being the first 3. Militarization is intense, but effective.

Yeah there’s a FB page. Some of us don’t have FB tho.

Maybe because I'm not as young as you but I wouldn't like to get scream and go thru the whole mind game. So not looking forward

Last edited:

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
"Discipline. D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E. Discipline is the instant willing obediance to orders, respect for authority and self reliance. Freeze candidate, freeze."

Get this little ditty memorized as our waiting for your flight and it may make your life about .000001% better during the indoc phase.
haha
Have fun ladies and gentlemen.