• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

NathanSmart

I tried putting together the most up-to-date set of Appendix B flashcards based on OTCNINST 1530-6J, which I believe is the the most current version of that document. I tried to phrase all of the questions in a format similar to how a DI would scream them at you, and I made sure to use the exact verbiage from the document, because I know they can be assholes about that. These cover the Big 4 (code of conduct, general orders, marine/navy insignias/ranks, and about half of the chain of command since we learn the rest once we get there) and I threw the sailor's creed in there too.

Anyways, here you go: https://quizlet.com/257039272

If you find any mistakes or have any suggestions, let me know. I'll have my head buried in these all week.
I'm using this on my phone and its really useful.

jrjmc6

I tried putting together the most up-to-date set of Appendix B flashcards based on OTCNINST 1530-6J, which I believe is the the most current version of that document. I tried to phrase all of the questions in a format similar to how a DI would scream them at you, and I made sure to use the exact verbiage from the document, because I know they can be assholes about that. These cover the Big 4 (code of conduct, general orders, marine/navy insignias/ranks, and about half of the chain of command since we learn the rest once we get there) and I threw the sailor's creed in there too.

Anyways, here you go: https://quizlet.com/257039272

If you find any mistakes or have any suggestions, let me know. I'll have my head buried in these all week.
THANK YOU FOR THIS ??

Hydrate

Long time lurking on the site, but finally checking in for this class! One hell of a last minute whirlwind of activity with receiving my FINSEL, swearing in, and getting all the paperwork finished but all that's left is to study and get hyped!!! Waiting on final confirmation for flight info on but luckily got a room for Saturday night at NGIS. Looking forward to seeing all of your faces in the sand pit!