• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Good Stuff man! - (NAC)Arizona and I do not have the Facebookee - If Anything important is posted Just let us know on here. Hopefully a good number of us will be able to meet up the night before.
For meeting up, there's about 17 of us on here, so 58 are elsewhere. Man I can't wait for the yelling to begin, been watching a couple YouTube videos here and there. :eek: The OTCN FB page also has videos and pictures for every class. Tried waking up at 0430 this morning, fell right back asleep until 0530 :mad: I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

For meeting up, there's about 17 of us on here, so 58 are elsewhere. Man I can't wait for the yelling to begin, been watching a couple YouTube videos here and there. :eek: The OTCN FB page also has videos and pictures for every class. Tried waking up at 0430 this morning, fell right back asleep until 0530 :mad: I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Lmaooo he said he can't wait for the yelling to begin ????? never heard someone saying that lol you're nuts!! Lol

Meyerkord

pilot
Any of you guys bringing cold meds or even know if they're allowed? Didn't see anything in the survival guide but I assume we'll all be sick at some point. Maybe I'll just bring some cough drops and see what happens.

dreamtoserve

Any of you guys bringing cold meds or even know if they're allowed? Didn't see anything in the survival guide but I assume we'll all be sick at some point. Maybe I'll just bring some cough drops and see what happens.
I wanna say any type of medication without a prescription is contraband. Could be wrong