• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

PEFO Silver-Shades

I heard that the pilot pipeline is so backed up, not only they are not going to pick any SNAs but they are going to actually take away Pro Rec Ys from people who got picked and sending them to BUDS

there's your rumor people.....

GO!
you know, id be perfectly fine into going into BUDS to become a Navy Seal....

Kyle42

Hate to interrupt the latest hilarious rumor but semi serious question here. If some of us who aren’t active duty make the at-board, would that suggest they may be accepting civilians as opposed to only active duty?

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Hate to interrupt the latest hilarious rumor but semi serious question here. If some of us who aren’t active duty make the at-board, would that suggest they may be accepting civilians as opposed to only active duty?
That is a reasonable assumption... Best to just find your name on the list and hope for the best.

One thing I have learned is people over complicate this process 10 fold. Likewise with OCS.

villo0692

Me: I have a BSEE and MSEE with a 4.0 GPA, I can run 1.5 miles in 8 min, can to 30 pullups and 200 pushups in one sitting, I was quaterback at my university's football team, president of student government, have over 5000 hrs of volunteer work, 4 yrs of active duty AF with nothing but immaculate evaluations, and LoRs from the Sec Def, POTUS and Tom Cruise.

Air Force Recruiter: Yeah...but do you even speak fluent Russian?

WannaFlyHigh

Just want to confirm, if you weren't selected on your first board, you need to have a change in application to submit next board on the same designator or you can wait 6 months and resubmit without a change for the same designator?

thebullet914

Contributor
Just want to confirm, if you weren't selected on your first board, you need to have a change in application to submit next board on the same designator or you can wait 6 months and resubmit without a change for the same designator?
Piggybacking on this, how about applying for a different designator, any wait time for that?

Ruvo

Me: I have a BSEE and MSEE with a 4.0 GPA, I can run 1.5 miles in 8 min, can to 30 pullups and 200 pushups in one sitting, I was quaterback at my university's football team, president of student government, have over 5000 hrs of volunteer work, 4 yrs of active duty AF with nothing but immaculate evaluations, and LoRs from the Sec Def, POTUS and Tom Cruise.

Air Force Recruiter: Yeah...but do you even speak fluent Russian?
The Air Force is really big on diversity right now. I know its a touchy subject and I don't want people to think I'm trying to deflect responsibility (cause at the end of the day its always my fault if I don't get picked up lol), but I was a non select for the last Air Force rated board and when my recruiter called she also told me that she saw a lot of female applicants get picked up for the same board. I had a 76 PCSM and both my recruiter and I thought my odds of being selected were very high, but big Air Force is big Air Force ?‍♂️