• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Goldy421

Fo real? Hmm, do you know when the deadline to submit your packet would be? Also thanks, flipped out when I got my scores and accidentally called my recruiter dude... might explain the pushed back deadline LOL.

Does anyone know if there is going to be an official communication from the navy about a set board date?
From what I've gathered the May 24th board is going to convene as planned. The package submission deadline is April 9th but I would submit as soon as possible.

lsatfiend

From what I've gathered the May 24th board is going to convene as planned. The package submission deadline is April 9th but I would submit as soon as possible.

Oh snap. Is this information you're getting from your recruiter, or is it available online somewhere? I did some digging and could only find this:

Would be awesome if I could get something online to show my recruiter other than "I read it on airwarriors", otherwise I'm SOL and probably just going to have to wait until August.

Hi All,

I will be submitting my package for the May board! I have about 145 flight hours and will be taking my instrument checkride Sunday if the weather holds out. ASTB: 53 6/8/6 letters of recommendation from Chief of police from my hometown, chief flight instructor at the place I am flying who was a former WSO, and a retired E-8. my GPA from my 4 year degree is very sub par like a 2.83. I am currently getting my associates in aviation. My aviation GPA is around a 3.7. I am hoping the board will actually notice how well I am doing in aviation classes vs my pointless business degree. I also have a public urination on my record so I am hoping they are able to look past that. According to my recruiter the package is due sometime in April and we should find out around May/June. I am curious on which aircraft route people would like to go? Personally my goal is fighters, but I really am fine with anything.

Coffee & JP8

NVM I found this. I'll message me recruiter about it - kinda strange that he said that the May board was only for fleet/waiver applicants.
View attachment 29703
We had many different rumors like this in our January Board. We all thought that our board was completely cancelled for awhile. Just get your package in and try to work with your OR. It seemed like many of our OR's all had different information or perceptions on the current board situations.

Goldy421

Oh snap. Is this information you're getting from your recruiter, or is it available online somewhere? I did some digging and could only find this:

View attachment 29702

Would be awesome if I could get something online to show my recruiter other than "I read it on airwarriors", otherwise I'm SOL and probably just going to have to wait until August.
PM me you email and I can send you the board dates pdf.

luckynumbr27

If anyone knows how to change the name of a thread, please let me know. Like Slick said, it seems as though we are all but verified to be g2g for a May 24 board. Time to shed these question marks ?

S_Payne32

Contributor
Here is the spreadsheet for whatever board is next.

slick99

Here is the spreadsheet for whatever board is next.

Is the spreadsheet blank for everyone else? might just be a problem on my end...

Also it appears to be set to view only mode.

S_Payne32

Contributor
Updated spreadsheet. Fixed so anyone can view/comment

luckynumbr27

Looks awesome Payne. I can’t figure out how to change a thread name so we can just roll with this one or start a new one if you guys want to ?

S_Payne32

Contributor
Looks awesome Payne. I can’t figure out how to change a thread name so we can just roll with this one or start a new one if you guys want to ?
Roll with it. I've already heard rumors of the next board being August not May, but who knows. What I learned from January's submission is get your packet done months ahead and send it in. The earlier the better.